Friday, June 1, 2007

see you in a few hours!!!



Hey guys! will see you all again in a few hours, ah! :)

After six days I spent at home I'll be joining Action for Europe folks again, now - already in Oslo.

Time here in Latvia has been a bit sad because I feel that I jumped out for a while from AfE life, a bit crazy because I love Latvia so much at this season, late night swiming, blossoming lilac, even my duties and most of all - those crazy people I'm among.
And this time has been valuable in terms of possibility for a longer silence and possibility to realize how much I really feel a part of the team, a part of the idea!

Anna, Ulla, Marielle and everybody everybody who has helped to this idea to grow - muchos gracias!

All my love and see U soon,
Ilze

Pics from Latvian team - we here are getting ready for the Action!

No comments: