Friday, June 15, 2007

Some notes from Holland

We had a time in that week-end that was called "Inspiration time". It means that we took 2 hours to send in silence, being only by ourselves. I was looking forward to this time just to be with my own thougths and feelings.
Ilze, Zukhera (girl from New-York, that I was sharing a room with) and me, we took a bicycles and went to a beach. That was a nice road:smell of the sea, fresh grass and flowers, wet soil, sounds of laughter and bell, ringing on Ilze's bicycle... I suddenly understood that I wasn't cycling since my childhood. I almost forget this feeling of wind on my face and freedom inside me, and willingness to find something new and special on every corner.
There I understood how it is importamt to live on a moment, to enjoy it and feel life at full. It was a simple thought, but very important for me. :)

Vika.

4 comments:

james mangte said...

Dear A4E team,
Thanx 4 the updates on on the blog. Your journey through Easter to West Europe has been impressive and am sure meaningful too. All the best.

Love from India
James

yanmaneee said...

golden goose
goyard handbags
goyard
goyard
golden goose sneakers
supreme clothing
golden goose sneakers
golden goose outlet
supreme t shirt
supreme hoodie

nobet said...

find out this here websites view it now Prada Dolabuy why not try this out index

thatey said...

b4b05x1b38 a0f58j6u47 b7c78d9c54 h9v63o7s63 d9b29i3j33 u2g21t5u31